Exaggerated Features Issue 2009.3
|Preceded by||EF Issue 2009.2|
|Followed by||EF Issue 2009.4|
Exaggerated Features issue 2009.3 was released ?? INSERT FURTHER TEXT ABOUT THE ISSUE HERE.
- Infringement of Your Copyright
- Sketching Al Pacino with Paul Moyse
- Caricaturing on Cruise Ships
- Creating Magic with Yves Demers Caricaturiste
- Presketch without Pretense
- First Official International Chapter of ISCA: Republic of Korea
- About the Cover
- Comic Corner: It's the Girl Caricaturists
- Glasgow, Scotland Free Cariacture Gallery Show Info (2009)
- International Society of Caricature Artists Bylaws (2009)
- In the Chair
- This is the first issue of Exaggerated Features published under the organization's new name: The International Society of Caricature Artists (ISCA).
Although we have made every effort to ensure that the information in this magazine was correct at press time, the editor and board do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.
Published and ©2009 by the International Society of Caricature Artists. Exaggerated Features is published quarterly by the International Society of Caricature Artists for the private use of its members. The views expressed by individuals are not necessarily those of the International Society of Caricature Artists or its membership as a whole. Any reproduction or reprinting without written consent of the International Society of Caricature Artists board of directors is prohibited. All artwork and articles submitted to the newsletter become property of International Society of Caricature Artists, will be kept on file and may be used for the non-profit needs of the association.
This Navigation box may not show up on mobile browsers. Please see Exaggerated Features Issue 2009.3 for the full contents of this issue if the navigation box does not display.